Justice League IMAX Sweepstakes
Official Sweepstakes Rules
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS SWEEPSTAKES. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE ENTRANT’S CHANCES OF WINNING. ODDS OF WINNING WILL DEPEND ON THE TOTAL NUMBER OF AND ORDER OF ENTRIES RECEIVED. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. MINORS WILL NEED THEIR PARENT’S OR LEGAL GUARDIAN’S PERMISSION TO ENTER THIS SWEEPSTAKES. FACEBOOK, TWITTER, OR INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT AND CONNECTION REQUIRED. “PROTECTED” FACEBOOK, TWITTER, INSTAGRAM ACCOUNTS MAY NOT BE ABLE TO SEND ENTRIES.
By entering this Sweepstakes, you, as Entrant, agree to these Official Rules, which are a contract so read them carefully before entering. Without limitation, this contract includes indemnities to the Sponsor (defined below) from you, Entrant, and a limitation of your rights and remedies. Each winner and any minor winner’s parent or legal guardian for himself or herself may be required to execute PRIZE ACCEPTANCE FORM / DECLARATION OF COMPLIANCE OR CONFORMATION OF ELIGIBILITY AND RELEASE FORM(S) MAY BE REQUIRED.
1. Eligibility. This Justice League IMAX Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to natural persons who are legal residents who are physically located in one (1) of the provinces or territories of Canada (excluding the province of Quebec) who are at least 13 years of age or older at the time of entry. An eligible minor must check the age of majority of their province/territory and must obtain his/her parent’s or legal guardian’s permission prior to entering. (Each entrant to the Sweepstakes shall be referred to in this Official Rules as “Entrant”). Employees of IMAX Corporation (“Sponsor”), Warner Bros. Entertainment Canada Inc. (“Warner Bros.”) and each of their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion, and fulfillment agencies, directors, and officers and distributors and other prize suppliers (collectively, the "Sweepstakes Entities"), and each of their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household (whether legally related or not) of each are not eligible to enter or win. For the purpose of this Sweepstakes, immediate family members are defined as spouse, mother, father, in-laws, grandmother, grandfather, brother, sister, children and grandchildren. Void where prohibited by law. Facebook, Inc., Twitter, Inc. and Instagram, LLC are not sponsors of this Sweepstakes and do not endorse or otherwise have anything to do with this Sweepstakes.
3. How to Enter. During the Entry Period, Entrants may enter the Sweepstakes via one (1) of the following methods. For the first 3 methods listed below, visit Casa Loma in Toronto, ON during the Entry Period and take a picture of the Justice League statutes (the “Photo”) in accordance with these Official Rules:
A. Facebook: During the Entry Period, Entrant must: (i) visit the official IMAX Facebook page at http://facebook.com/IMAX) (“IMAX Facebook Page”); (ii) have a Facebook account; (iii) have an internet connection; (iv) be considered a member in good standing with Facebook, as determined by Facebook in its sole discretion; and (v) follow the instructions in any call to action provided in any message posted by Sponsor on the IMAX Facebook Page that indicates there is a chance to enter to win Prize(s) and include the Photo along with the unique hashtag #IMAXJLSweepstakes.
B. Twitter: During the Entry Period, Entrant must: (i) have a Twitter account; (ii) have an internet connection; (iii) be considered a member in good standing with Twitter, as determined by Twitter in its sole discretion; and (iv) follow the instructions in any call to action provided in any tweet message posted by Sponsor that indicates there is a chance to enter to win Prize(s), and include the Photo along with the unique hashtag #IMAXJLSweepstakes.
C. Instagram: During the Entry Period, Entrant must: (i) have an Instagram account; (ii) have an internet connection; (iii) be considered a member in good standing with Instagram, LLC, as determined by Instagram, LLC in its sole discretion; and (v) follow the instructions in any call to action provided in any Instagram post by Sponsor on its Instagram page (@imax.movies) that indicates there is a chance to enter to win Prize(s) and include the Photo along with the unique hashtag #IMAXJLSweepstakes.
The call-to-action and the unique hashtag are subject to change at Sponsor’s sole discretion. If Entrant’s Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram account is set to “protected mode” or “private,” Entrant’s Entry may not be visible to Sponsor.
D. Mail-In Entry: Print your name, complete address, email address (if applicable), day and evening telephone numbers (including area code), and date of birth on a 3” x 5” card and mail it with proper postage prepaid to: IMAX JL Sweepstakes, 2525 Speakman Dr., Mississauga, ON L5K 1B1. All mail-in entries must be postmarked by November 1, 2017 and received no later than November 8, 2017 to be eligible for the Sweepstakes.
Entry Restrictions: A response to the call to action as set out above will be considered an entry into the Sweepstakes (an “Entry”) provided it complies with the call to action requirements as well as otherwise complying with these Official Rules. For any Entry, Entrant's submission must meet the following content restrictions (collectively, "Restrictions"):
· Photo entered must be shot by Entrant.
· Entry must be Entrant's original creation.
· Entry must not include materials that violate or infringe another person's rights, including, but not limited to, privacy, publicity or intellectual property rights.
· Entry must not contain material which is (or promoting activities which are) sexually explicit, obscene, pornographic, violent, discriminatory (based on race, sex, religion, natural origin, physical disability, sexual orientation or age), illegal (e.g. underage drinking, substance abuse, computer hacking, etc), offensive, threatening, profane, or harassing; or material that contains any derogatory or disparaging references to Entrant, third parties, Warner Bros., or Sponsor.
· Entry must not contain content that engages in, encourages, advocates, discusses with the intent to commit, or provides instructions for conduct that would; (1) cause any physical, emotional or mental harm to Entrant or any third party, (2) illicit any form of controversy, and/or (3) constitute a criminal or civil offense or would otherwise violate any federal, state, local or international law or rule.
· Entry must not have been previously submitted to another contest on a media or social network, or submitted to any entity (entertainment or otherwise) for any other purpose in connection with a contest or a sweepstakes.
Sponsor may moderate Entry for eligibility. Entrant who submits an Entry which violates any of these Restrictions may be deemed ineligible to receive any prize and their Entry may be void at Sponsor's sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right in its absolute discretion to reject any Entry which it deems to contain objectionable or offensive content. Obscene, provocative or otherwise questionable content will not be considered. Sponsor retains sole discretion as to what constitutes inappropriate or fair content. Entry will not be returned and the terms of these Official Rules will apply to the Entry.
In consideration of an Entry being entered into this Sweepstakes, Entrant (and in the case of a minor, his/her parent or legal guardian) represents and warrants that Entrant and each person in an Entry:
· hereby releases and irrevocably grants to Sponsor and its affiliates all rights in and to the Entry (including the Photo), including without limitation any copyright therein, and the non-exclusive, perpetual, royalty-free, irrevocable, fully paid, universal right and license to use, license, incorporate, broadcast, telecast, webcast, distribute, re-use, publish, re-publish, edit, composite, morph, scan, duplicate, alter or otherwise exploit such Entry (and to permit others to do the same), or any portion thereof, including to the extent applicable (x) all of Entrant’s (and each person in an Entry’s) rights, licenses and privileges in and into the Entry; (y) any information, biographical data, and material submitted by Entrant in connection with the Sweepstake; and (z) all images, graphics, statements, quotations and any other creative materials furnished by Entrant as part of the Sweepstakes Entry (the “Materials”) in any media now known or hereafter devised, including, but not limited to, all forms of electronic media, print media and all forms of Internet and wireless protocol, and for any and all purposes including without limitation merchandising, advertising, marketing, promotion or for any other commercial or non-commercial purpose.
· acknowledges and understands that Sponsor shall have the right to make unlimited derivative works of the Entry and to assign or transfer any or all such rights in and to the Entry.
· understands that his or her name and other Materials may be publicly displayed on a number of websites, including, without limitation, on Sponsor’s website, Facebook page, Twitter page, or Instagram page.
· agrees that the Released Parties (as defined below), or any of their respective affiliates, have no obligation to use or otherwise exploit any Materials, including without limitation, any Entry.
· without limitation to the language set forth in these Official Rules, releases the Released Parties from any and all claims or liability (now known or hereafter arising), including, but not limited to, any claims for defense and/or indemnity, in connection therewith.
· agrees and acknowledges that participation in this Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, the Entrant’s decision to provide the Entry to Sponsor for purposes of the Sweepstakes, shall not give rise to any confidential, fiduciary, implied-in-fact, implied-in-law, or other special relationship between the Sponsor and Entrant, nor does it place the Entrant in a position that is any different from the position held be members of the general public with regards to elements of the Entry, and that the only contracts, express or implied, between Sponsor and Entrant are these Official Rules and the required documents, set forth below.
Limit one (1) Entry per person regardless of method of Entry. Subsequent attempts made by the same individual to submit multiple entries by using multiple Facebook, Instagram or Twitter accounts or otherwise may be disqualified. Entries generated by a script, computer programs, macro, programmed, robotic or other automated means will be disqualified. Entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted, false, lost, late or misdirected, deceptive, profane or otherwise not in compliance with the Official Rules may be disqualified from the Sweepstakes at Sponsor's sole and absolute discretion. As a condition of entering the Sweepstakes, each Entrant (or if the Entrant is a minor, said Entrant’s parent or legal guardian) gives consent for Sponsor to obtain and deliver his or her name, address and other information to third parties for the purpose of administering this Sweepstakes and complying with applicable laws, regulations and rules. In the event of a dispute over the identity of an online Entrant, Entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with the Facebook, Twitter or Instagram, as appropriate, account of the Entry, which Entrant will have the obligation to establish. The “authorized account holder” is defined as the person assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider and/or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses. All materials submitted become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned. In the event a dispute regarding the identity of the individual who actually submitted an Entry cannot be resolved to Sponsor's satisfaction, the affected Entry will be deemed ineligible. Illegible and/or incomplete entries and entries submitted by Entrants who do not meet the eligibility requirements (including all requirements with respect to age and residence) are void. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, illegible, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, misdirected, technically corrupted or garbled entries, which will be disqualified, or for problems of any kind, whether mechanical, human or electronic. Sponsor is not responsible for postage-due or lost, late, illegible, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, misdirected, technically corrupted or garbled entries, which will be disqualified, or for problems of any kind, whether mechanical, human or electronic. For mail-in entries proof of postage is not proof of delivery.
NOTE ABOUT MOBILE: If Entrant opts to receive Sponsor's Facebook, Instagram or Twitter updates or enter the Sweepstakes via Entrant’s wireless mobile device (which may only be available via participating wireless carriers and is not required to enter), data charges may apply for data sent or received from Entrant’s handset according to the terms and conditions of Entrant’s service agreement with Entrant’s wireless carrier. Other charges may apply (such as normal airtime, data charges and carrier charges) and may appear on Entrant’s mobile phone bill or be deducted from Entrant’s prepaid account balance. Wireless carriers' rate plans or data plans may vary, and Entrant should contact Entrant’s wireless carrier for more information on messaging rate plans and charges relating to Entrant’s participation in this Sweepstakes. Participation in this Sweepstakes by mobile phone means that Entrant understands that Entrant may receive additional data from Sponsor relating to this Sweepstakes, including to notify Entrant if Entrant is a potential winner in this Sweepstakes, which will be subject to the charges pursuant to Entrant’s carrier's rate plan. Use of Facebook, Twitter or Instagram may not be available from all mobile phone service carriers and handset models. Cell phone service may not be available in all areas. Entrant should check Entrant’s phone's capabilities for specific instructions.
NOTE ABOUT “PRIVATE” OR “PROTECTED MODE”: Sponsor may not receive Entries from Facebook, Twitter or Instagram users with “protected” or “private” updates (i.e., user has set their account so that only people the user has approved can view their updates) due to the way Facebook, Twitter and Instagram operates its service.
4. Prize(s) and Values. The prize to be awarded in this Sweepstakes is as follows: One (1) Prize winner (the “Winner”) will receive
A roundtrip economy airfare for two (2) to Los Angeles, CA with a carrier selected by Sponsor
Three (3) night accommodations (based on double-occupancy) at a hotel selected by Sponsor
Ground transportation to and from airport to hotel in Los Angeles
Private screening of Justice League in IMAX at IMAX’s Los Angeles headquarters
Ground transportation to and from IMAX office to hotel
$250 USD gift card (issuer to be selected by Sponsor)
ARV (Approximate Retail Value) of the Prize is $4,999 (U.S. Dollars), based on roundtrip from Toronto, ON, Canada to Los Angeles, California, and hotel accommodations in Los Angeles, California. Any difference between the ARV and actual retail value of a Prize will not be awarded to Winner. The Prize must be accepted as awarded and Entrants hereby acknowledge that the Prize is awarded “as is” and Sponsor has neither made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the Prize, including, without limitation, to the Prize’s quality, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose or express warranties (if any) provided exclusively by a prize supplier that are sent along with the Prize. The Prize is non-transferable, with no cash redemptions, equivalents or substitutions except at Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion. The Prize details and availability are subject to change, and in the event that Sponsor is unable to provide the Winner with the Prize, the Sponsor may elect, at the Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion, to provide Winner with the approximate value of such item in cash or award an alternate prize of comparable or greater value. The stated ARV of the Prize is based on available information provided to Sponsor. To claim the Prize and before the Prize is awarded, Winner may be required to provide Sponsor with Winner’s correct full name, mailing address, telephone number, e-mail address and a valid passport number. The Winner will be solely responsible for all federal, provincial/territorial and/or local taxes, and for any other fees or costs associated with the Prize they receive. Unclaimed Prize will be forfeited.
Winner’s travel companion may be a minor provided that said Winner is the travel companion’s parent or guardian. Winner may be a minor provided that said Winner’s travel companion is said Winner’s parent or guardian.
+Airline tickets are for travel from major airport in the Canada, nearest Winner’s home to Los Angeles, CA, roundtrip economy class. Airline carrier's regulations and conditions apply. Trip may not be combined with any other offer and travel may not qualify for frequent flyer miles. Winner and travel companion must travel together on the same itinerary and must comply with any applicable hotel check-in requirements, such as presentation of a major credit card. Travel companion of the Winner will be required to execute a Release of Liability prior to departure (or if travel companion is a minor, then said travel companion’s parent or guardian will be required to execute a Release of Liability prior to departure). Winner and travel companion must possess valid travel documents (i.e., valid passport) in order to travel. Winner and travel companion are responsible for obtaining a visa and all necessary immigration permits/permissions if required for entry into United States and all costs associated thereto. All travel must be taken between November 16, 2017 and May 16, 2018. Dates of departure and return must be arranged and booked with Sponsor no later than twenty-one (21) days before Winner’s desired date of the Trip. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Winner acknowledges and agrees that IMAX may be unable to book the Prize trip on Winner’s desired date, in which case IMAX will use good faith efforts to book the Prize trip on a date within seven (7) days before/after Winner’s desired date. Seat selection and timing of trip subject to availability and confirmation of reservations. No refunds or credit for changes are allowed. All other expenses and costs, not expressly listed above, including, but not limited to, airline baggage fees, taxes, meals, beverages, tips, entertainment, airport transportation to and from Winner’s home residence, and ground transportation other than as set out above, are the Winner's sole responsibility. Airfare may not include government taxes, Passenger Facility Charge or September 11th Security Fee. Airline tickets are non-refundable/non-transferable and are not valid for upgrades and/or frequent flyer miles. Other travel restrictions and blackout dates may apply. All airline tickets are subject to the vagaries of flight variation, work stoppages, and schedule or route changes. The ARV for travel prizes may vary depending upon points of departure and destination and fare fluctuations. Sponsor reserves the right to structure travel routes and select hotels in its sole discretion based on single room, double occupancy. The roundtrip air transportation element for any travel prize begins and ends at the point of departure. Other hotel fees are not included and if applicable may be payable at the time of check-out by the Winner/guest. A deposit or payment in advance, or presentation of a credit card by the Winner, may be required at the time of check-in at the hotel. Any hotel cancellations or changes to hotel reservations after confirmation must be made with the hotel directly, and the Winner is solely responsible for any charges and/or fees arising from changes made directly with the hotel. The Trip restrictions/conditions stated herein are not all-inclusive and the Prize described above may be subject to additional restrictions/conditions. In the event the Winner and/or his or her travel companion engages in behavior that, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, is obnoxious or threatening, illegal or that is intended to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person, Sponsor reserves the right to terminate the Prize or other applicable experience early, in whole or in part, and send the Winner and/or his or her travel companion home with no further compensation.
5. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner of the Sweepstakes will be selected at random by Sponsor or a representative selected by Sponsor, whose decisions are final in all matter relating to this Sweepstakes, from among all qualified eligible Entries from the list of Entrants who responded to Sponsor’s call to action and included the hashtag #IMAXJLSweepstakes in their Facebook post, Instagram post or tweet, or submitted an eligible mail-in entry during the Entry Period. Qualified eligible Entries are those that comply with these Official Rules and Sponsor’s call-to-action (where applicable). Entries will be determined by checking the list of Entrants who posted on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram with the appropriate call to action and included the hashtag #IMAXJLSweepstakes. Mail-in entries will be determined by checking the post-mark date and when said mail-in entries were received by Sponsor. Sponsor is not responsible for changes to any Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram function that may interfere with the Sweepstakes or ability of Entrant to timely enter. Sponsor is not responsible for any actions in connection with the postal service, or any mail service that Entrant uses that may interfere with ability of Entrant to timely enter. The drawing date for the Sweepstakes is on November 9, 2017 at 11:00am PDT in Los Angeles, California.
The potential Winner will be notified within seven (7) business days of when the potential Winner is selected via:
· Facebook: If the winning Entry was posted on Facebook, Notification consists of (i) message from Sponsor on Facebook; or (ii) a message from Sponsor through the Facebook messenger application. If a potential Winner is not a follower of IMAX on Facebook, then the potential Winner will have to either: (i) set their Facebook account to follow IMAX (so that Sponsor will be able to send him or her a private direct message via Facebook); or (ii) check in the “other” inbox to see the direct message from @IMAX – both options within the time stated in the notice of the Sponsor’s submission of a direct message to the potential Winner’s Entry or else the Sponsor may disqualify the Winner’s Entry. However, this is only for purposes of facilitating eligibility verification and Prize fulfillment communication and may be discontinued following that process. It is Entrant’s responsibility to set Entrant’s account settings to accept contacts by Sponsor and to timely check Entrant’s account for such message.
· Twitter: If the winning Entry was posted on Twitter, Notification consists of (i) the direct message feature on Twitter if the potential Winner is a follower of @IMAX; or (ii) an @Reply to the potential Winner’s Entry if the Winner is not a follower of @IMAX. If a potential Winner is not a follower of @IMAX, then the potential Winner will have to set his or her Twitter account to follow @IMAX (so that Sponsor will be able to send a private direct message via Twitter) within time stated in the notice of the Sponsor’s submission of an @Reply to the potential Winner’s Entry or else the Sponsor may disqualify the Winner’s Entry. However, this is only for purposes of facilitating eligibility verification and prize fulfillment communication and may be discontinued following that process. It is Entrant’s responsibility to timely set Entrant’s account settings to accept contacts by Sponsor and to timely check Entrant’s account for such messages.
· Instagram: If the winning Entry was posted on Instagram, Notification consists of the direct message feature on Instagram for the user account that submitted the Entry. If a potential Winner is not a follower of @IMAX.movies, then he or she will have to either: (i) set their potential winning Instagram account to follow @IMAX.movies (so that Sponsor will be able to send a private direct message via Instagram); or (ii) check in “pending direct message queue” and accept the direct message from @IMAX.movies – both within time stated in the notice of the Sponsor’s submission of a direct message to the potential Winner’s Entry or else the Sponsor may disqualify the Winner’s Entry. However, this is only for purposes of facilitating eligibility verification and prize fulfillment communication and may be discontinued following that process. It is Entrant’s responsibility to set Entrant’s account settings to accept contacts by Sponsor and to timely check Entrant’s account for such message.
· Mail-In: If the winning Entry was a mail-in, Notification consists of the sending of an email or placing of a telephone call using the information provided in the Entry.
In the event the potential Winner is under the age of majority, Required Documents (as defined below) must be singed and returned by the potential Winner’s parent or legal guardian prior to the awarding of the Prize.
Sponsor is not responsible for any failure of delivery of notice attempting to use such methods. The potential Winner (and his or her parents or legal guardians if under the age of majority) will be required to submit a Prize Acceptance Form / Declaration of Compliance or Conformation of Eligibility and Release (collectively “Required Documents”), within five (5) business days of Notification attempt. If the notification, or Required Documents are returned to Sponsor as undeliverable, are lost, rejected or faulty or if Sponsor does not receive a response from any potential Winner within five (5) business days of attempted notification, such Winner may be disqualified and the Prize will be awarded to an alternate potential Winner. Non-compliance may result in disqualification and award of the Prize to an alternate Winner. If any potential Winner is found to be ineligible, or if he or she has not complied with these Official Rules or declines a Prize for any reason prior to award, such potential Winner may be disqualified and an alternate potential Winner may be selected. The potential Winner must correctly answer a mathematical skill testing question without aid or assistance in order to claim any Prize. Failure to correctly answer the skill-testing question will result in forfeiture of the Prize and the Prize will be awarded to an alternate Winner.
6. Odds. Odds of winning the Prize depend upon the total number of eligible Entries received during the Entry Period.
7. General: All federal, provincial/territorial and local laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited by law. By entering the Sweepstakes, participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. Entrants who do not comply with these Official Rules, or attempt to interfere with the Sweepstakes in any way, shall be disqualified. Entrants and Winner (and in the case of a minor, his/her parent or legal guardian) agree to release, defend, indemnify and hold harmless Sponsor, Warner Bros., and each of its respective officers, employees, directors, parent and related companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, participating theatres, agencies and any other companies participating in the design, administration or fulfillment of the Sweepstakes (collectively, “Released Parties”) from liability of any kind or nature for any injuries, damages or losses of any kind or any other costs or expenses resulting from or arising from any breach or alleged breach of any of the warranties, representations or agreements of Entrant hereunder or from Entrant’s participation in this Sweepstakes, or acceptance, possession or use, misuse or awarding of a prize or parts thereof, including, without limitation, any injury, damage death, loss or accident to person or property. Acceptance of a Prize constitutes permission to use Winner’s name, likeness, biographical data and statements for advertising and publicity purposes without notice or additional compensation. The Released Parties are not responsible for any printing, typographical, mechanical, human or other errors in these Official Rules, in the administration of the Sweepstakes, in the announcement of the prize Winner, and/or in any advertising or other associated promotional materials in connection with the Sweepstakes. Further, the Released Parties are not responsible for Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, technical, hardware, software, electronic, network, telephone or other communications malfunctions, errors or failures of any kind, errors in transmission, lost or unavailable network connections, telephone connections, dropped dial-up internet connections, interrupted broadband, cable, or wireless internet connections, cell phone dropped calls, unauthorized human intervention, traffic congestions, incomplete or inaccurate capture of entry information (regardless of cause) or failed, incomplete, garbled, jumbled or delayed transmissions which may limit or restrict an Entrant’s ability to enter the Sweepstakes, including any injury or damage to participant’s or any other person’s phone or other electronic computing or telephone equipment, or other matter relating to or resulting from participation in this Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, extend or suspend this Sweepstakes should any virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its reasonable control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes and no compensation will be payable. ANY PERSON ATTEMPTING TO DEFRAUD SPONSOR OR IN ANY WAY TAMPER WITH, DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES WILL BE DISQUALIFIED AND MAY BE SUBJECT TO CIVIL AND/OR CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
8. Governing Law/Disputes: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules or the rights and obligations of Entrants, Sponsor or the Released Parties in connection with the Sweepstakes will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Province of Ontario and the laws of Canada applicable therein. The parties hereby consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the courts located in Toronto, Ontario in any action to enforce (or otherwise relating to) these Official Rules or relating to this Sweepstakes.
9. SPONSOR: IMAX Corporation, 2525 Speakman Drive Mississauga, Ontario L5K 1B1, Canada.
///END OFFICIAL RULES///
© 2017, IMAX Corporation. IMAX® is a registered trademark of IMAX Corporation.
JUSTICE LEAGUE and all related characters and elements © & ™ DC Comics and Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.